Histolytica Sierra

Histolytica Sierra

Sensitive. Crybaby. Kind of "Jutek"

"I am me."

I love biology even if my score not perfect at all. I'm learning and learning it.
I do love Math. But only a few chapters of it,
when I can understand it completely. lol.

I have sooo many dreams... It's like a firework, my dreams..
But I really want to reach out for it.
My dream in this dunya is to become a great great 7-star doctor
therefore, I really want to enter the best faculty of medicine in my country..
And my dream in akhirah is to strive for Jannah..
I hope my dreams come true... :)
Therefore, I want to become a shalehah and good-natured human being..
And not to be scared of anything except My God, Allah..

I have many problem in my life. But i must face it.
Because after hardship comes ease,
Really, after hardship comes ease..

I don't like waiting, it's just like waiting for the rain in the summer. It's useless and wasting time. Therefore, use your time wisely. Cuz you only live once.. And don't make people wait..

I hate crowds, but tbh, I do hate "calmness" too. So, the best for me is the average
- that is, not too crowd, and not too calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment